What types of creative services do you provide?
I provide a wide variety of services to content creators including:
- Website Refresh + New Pages
- LTK Linking, Scheduling, Content Creation & Personalized Strategy (as well as Amazon Associates)
- SEO-Focused Blog Writing
- Media Kits
- Email Marketing/Newsletters
- “Free Download” PDFs for Email Subscribers
- Consulting (Flodesk, MailChimp, WordPress, Squarespace, LTK, Amazon Associates, Canva, Shopify)
Learn more about my services here.
Are you currently taking on new clients?
My availability varies and it also depends on the type and length of the project. It’s always best to reach out and contact me. If I’m unable to take on a new client, then I can always add you to the waitlist!
What makes meg mason creative unique?
Through my previous role as CEO of a small women’s boutique and my current experiences in blogging and social media influencing, I know first-hand how difficult it is for content creators and small businesses to “juggle it all”. Influencers and brands are expected to post constant content on social media, write blog posts, create commissionable links on multiple platforms and produce powerful email marketing. I know what it’s like in the trenches because I’ve been in them myself. Oftentimes, the brands my clients are working with are brands I have also worked with. The products they love are ones I love. The struggles they face are ones I have faced.
What fills my cup is creating the behind-the-scenes content. I absolutely love helping others create and watching them take that content onto their own social media platforms for it to flourish!
Why do your clients trust you?
Clients are able to trust me due to the fact that I have firsthand experience with content creation and influencing (see FAQ “What makes your business unique?) and because I make open and honest communication a top priority. Although my own blogging and influencing business is on a smaller scale and not my main focus, it is something that I do on the side in order to stay relevant and up-to-date with the industry.
Clients are also able to view testimonials from previous/current clients and portfolio projects, so they can rest assured that the work I complete is top-notch.
what are the core values of meg mason creative?
- Open and respectful communication with clients.
- Delivering my very best on all projects with hard work and timeliness.
- Providing insight and experience you can trust.
- Staying relevant and knowledgable in all aspects of content creation.
do you provide consulting?
Yes, I do! I provide consulting to clients on “how to” use certain platforms, best practices, strategies and advice on building a well-rounded brand. Categories include:
- The Basics of SEO
- Repurposing Content Across Platforms: Social Media + LTK + Blog + Email + Pinterest